This past week I was honored to be nominated by four lovely bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award! I can’t thank all of you enough, it warms my heart knowing that others enjoy my content! So many, many thanks to Lulu’s Rants and Reads, Stacks of Sarah, Radiant Reads, and Senseless Scrutiny!
Instructions for this Award:
To show the award on your blog.
To thank the person who nominated you.
To share seven facts about yourself.
To nominate fifteen blogs.
So I’ve done several tags that include facts about me before, so bear with me if I accidentally repeat some that I’ve mentioned on the blog before!
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am a total cat person. My family now has four cats: Coco, Skye, Rocco, and Raina. Skye’s a Flame Point Siamese, Coco is a Maine Coon Mix, Rocco is a charcoal grey tuxedo, and Raina is a Ragdoll. They’re all extremely different, crazy, and loveable and I can’t picture my life without them. They also like to sit on my laptop while I’m trying to blog or my books when I leave them out, so you’ll often see me post pictures of their shenanigans.
- My favorite drink, ever since I was a small child, is cranberry juice. I am currently obsessed with Ocean Spray’s Cranberry Lemonade.
- My all-time celebrity crush is Chris Hemsworth.
- I collect different editions of Harry Potter. Whenever someone in my family goes abroad I always ask for a Harry Potter book as a souvenir. So far I have all of the standard US paperbacks and hardbacks, the limited edition US paperbacks by Kazu Kibuishi, two different UK editions of 1-3, the Spanish edition of the first book and the German edition of the last book!
- I am a notorious paper person. I love my electronics but when it comes to things like planning, journaling and reading I will pick a paper product 110% of the time. Every Christmas my boyfriend gifts me a beautiful planner from erincondren.com that I use religiously to not only track my life but to serve as my blogging planner too! Also, nothing is classier than a hand-written thank you note.
- I love school. Seriously, while most children had extracurriculars they lived for (and I had a fair share of them that I really enjoyed) school has always been my thing. I actually get excited to write essays (if they’re on an interesting topic, that is!)
- If I could get on a plane and travel to any country in the world it would be Italy.
A lot of bloggers I know have already been nominated, so I don’t quite have fifteen…but the blogs I have nominated are awesome and you should definitely check them out!
- Lauren @ Bookmarklit
- Jackie @ She Reads A Lot
- Olivia @ Brewing Up Books
- Amber @ Young Adult Indulgences
- Belinda @ Bookarahma
- Amy @ Book Enthral
- Kaitlyn @ One Night Book Stand Blog
- Kenzie @ Bookish Things and Tea