I’d like to thank The Sleepy Book Nerd for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award! It’s always such an honor to be recognized with awards. I started this blog for myself and it’s really nice to know that others have enjoyed my content as well!
The Rules for this Award:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten people.
Here are the ten questions from The Sleepy Book Nerd!
1) Favorite TV Show(s)?
I used to love Gossip Girl but a) it’s not on anymore and b) it started to go downhill in the later seasons. Now I really enjoy Pretty Little Liars, Parenthood, and Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares, although to be honest I’m not a huge TV person and if I am watching it it’s usually on Netflix.
2) Biscuit or cupcake?
Cupcake! I am forever on the quest to find the perfect red velvet cupcake (although without the cream cheese frosting, yuck)
3) Favorite Disney Movie?
This is a hard one! I love so many of them! It probably has to be Lilo and Stitch though, I never tire of watching it.
4) What are you listening to right now?
Halo by Ane Brun and Linnéa Olsson (it’s the cover from the If I Stay Movie of the Beyoncé song. It’s gorgeous.)
5) Archery like Katniss or knife throwing like Tris?
Knife throwing! It’d be easier and quicker than carrying around a bow and arrow.
6) Last movie you saw at the cinema?
The Maze Runner
7) Guitar or Piano?
I can’t play either, but I do love the sound of the piano.
8) What was the last book you read and adored?
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (you can read my review here).
9) Murder mystery or comedy show?
Murder Mystery! I’ve also always wanted to do one of those murder-mystery themed dinner parties!
10) Ever written a complaint/satisfaction letter?
If emails count, then yes!
1) Book that has most surprised you that you’ve read this year?
2) Favorite fall-themed food?
3) Favorite Halloween costume you’ve worn?
4) Worst book you’ve read so far this year?
5) Book you are most excited for that has yet to be published?
6) Favorite season?
7) Least favorite holiday?
8) Favorite classic fairy tale?
9) Are you more of a daytime reader or late-night reader?
10) Describe your perfect Friday evening:
Here are my nominees: