I’m so honored to be nominated for another blogging award by the lovely blog Bookish Things and Tea! This blog has been such an amazing experience for me since I started it in February and I’m thrilled to have others enjoy it as much as I do!
The requirements for the nomination:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Facts About Me:
1) Last winter was the first time I ever saw snow (not counting once when I was a baby and have no memory of, though there are pictures). Some friends and I rented a cabin two hours up north and and made titled snowmen and taught me how to play Scrabble (which, let me tell you, people can get very competitive over…)
2) I almost always prefer paperbacks to hardbacks, especially when they’re printed on quality paper!
3) I own three full sets of the 7 Harry Potter novels, and various editions of some of the titles.
4) Halloween is my favorite holiday up there with Christmas, and I love the whole atmosphere of the holiday (I might’ve continued to go trick-or-treating long after it was normal…) I’m saddened that I no longer live in a neighborhood with many trick or treaters, as I love passing out candy and watching Halloween staples such as Halloween Town and Hocus Pocus!
5) My favorite ride at Disneyland/Disneyworld is Splash Mountain. I live for those crazy drops! (Although I refuse to sit in the front!)
6) My favorite chapter books as a child included Walk Two Moons (I still love this one!), Amber Brown, and The Babysitter’s Club.
7) My favorite era to read/watch historical fiction from (regarding the US) is the 1920s!
Bloggers I’m Tagging: (Less than the requisite 15 because I’m not sure who’s been nominated for this already!)
You should check out all of these blogs, they’re great and all share a love and passion for books and bookish posts!