The lovely Holly over at The Nut Free Nerd and Alina at Radiant Reads recently nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award! I’m especially honored to be nominated for this award because I do try my best to produce a variety of content, especially in choosing themes for features and discussions! These lovely ladies both run amazing book blogs and you should be sure to check out all of their creative content as well!
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
15-20 is a whole lot so I’m going to keep it shorter and sweeter 🙂
5 Facts About Me:
- I love healthy food. Steamed rice, chicken, and veggies is my idea of a perfect meal.
- My favorite Disney ride is Splash Mountain (even if I question my intentions of going on it every time when I get to the part right before the drop).
- I haven an obsession with pens. Staedtler Triplus Fineliners, Papermates, Sharpies, Ballpoint, Felt Tip, Rollerball- I have them all. Browsing through the office supply section in Target is a favorite pastime.
- I have an Pavlovian association with graham crackers and apple juice. If I have one, I crave the other. I think this is left over from my days as a small child.
- I love to sleep but am terrible at going to bed. I am a great procrastinator when it comes to going to sleep. I get a lot of my best blogging/reading/writing done late at night.
Thanks again to Holly and Alina for the nomination!