The lovely Holly over at The Nut Free Nerd and Alina at Radiant Reads recently nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award! I’m especially honored to be nominated for this award because I do try my best to produce a variety of content, especially in choosing themes for features and discussions! These lovely ladies both run amazing book blogs and you should be sure to check out all of their creative content as well!
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
15-20 is a whole lot so I’m going to keep it shorter and sweeter 🙂
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
5 Facts About Me:
- I love healthy food. Steamed rice, chicken, and veggies is my idea of a perfect meal.
- My favorite Disney ride is Splash Mountain (even if I question my intentions of going on it every time when I get to the part right before the drop).
- I haven an obsession with pens. Staedtler Triplus Fineliners, Papermates, Sharpies, Ballpoint, Felt Tip, Rollerball- I have them all. Browsing through the office supply section in Target is a favorite pastime.
- I have an Pavlovian association with graham crackers and apple juice. If I have one, I crave the other. I think this is left over from my days as a small child.
- I love to sleep but am terrible at going to bed. I am a great procrastinator when it comes to going to sleep. I get a lot of my best blogging/reading/writing done late at night.
Thanks again to Holly and Alina for the nomination!
Thanks for the nomination. 🙂
Of course! I love how varied you content is, from book reviews to film reviews, to hearing about your experience of being a psych major! I think you’re a great fit for this award, as your content is always creative!
I am obsessed with pens too! <3
Actually over a wide range of stationery. !!! 🙂
I LOVE stationary! I am such a collector of it, and I just love sending and receiving handwritten cards and letters still despite the age of the internet!
Steamed rice, chicken, and veggies sounds delicious! I’m the opposite on when I get stuff done though – I am much more productive in the morning! Thanks for the nomination.
I wish I was a morning person! I love being up in the morning once I’m up, it’s the waking up that’s the problem! I love how you have such a wide range of posts on your blog, so you instantly came to mind for this award! 🙂
Papermate Flair pens!!!! They are my favorite so much. I have one in every color.
I don’t have a full set yet but I love the way they write in my planner without bleeding through the pages!
“I love healthy food. Steamed rice, chicken, and veggies is my idea of a perfect meal.”
So basically Chipotle LOL (with guac) :)!
Hahahahaha basically, right?
Thanks so much for the nomination! XD This seems like a fun tag/Q+A type of post!
Ahaha, I understand where you are with the Splash Mountain thing. The longer I stand in line for a ride, the more I question my decision…. But I do love most roller coaster/thrill rides! 😀 Steamed rice, chicken, and veggies= YUUUSSS <3 Also, I too am a very weird sleeping person. Love sleeping but refuse to get more of it. 🙁 Thanks again for the nomination! 😀
Reading usually is the reason I procrastinate going to bed 😉 I’m glad you like the tag! Link me to it when your post is up, I’d love to read it!
I used to just not like ending my day! Always wanted to keep living the day a bit more. Now I am clawing my bed everyday I come home exhausted. 😛 And I will do!