Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by the fantastic blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic was “Top Ten New Series You Want to Start.” I’ve tried to keep most of the series I chose with publication dates of 2012 or sooner. All the books listed are the first in a series, and the title links go to the corresponding Goodreads pages!
2) Wicked by Jennifer L Armentrout- I love JLA and can’t wait to read a book set in New Orleans!
3) Pivot Point by Kasie West- I’ve heard nothing but good things about this series! I own a copy, I just need to find the time to read it!
4) The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski- Another book I’ve heard many positive things about, plus the cover is gorgeous!
5) Splintered by A. G. Howard- I actually haven’t read a YA Alice retelling yet, so this seems a good place to start!
6) Lailah by Nikki Kelly- I here this is a fresh take on vampires with a good love triangle.
7) Wait for You by J Lynn- This is actually by JLA as well, and I have confidence that she’s a great author to start with when trying out the NA genre!
8) Losing It– Cora Carmack- Another book high on my TBR for the NA genre.
9) Flat Out Love by Jessica Park- Not a book I’ve seen too often on blogs, but when I have it’s received great feedback as a contemporary with a lot of substance that deals with family dynamics.
10) A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray- Probably one of the most hyped book releases this fall, it looks intriguing and like it will have a lot of world building.
Did any of these series make you list this week? Any you’d encourage/discourage me to start? Let me know in the comments, and link back to your TTT!