One of my favorite things that comes along with blogging is discovering new posts and new bloggers to follow that aren’t in my online social circle already. I’ve found post recommendations from other bloggers so helpful, and found many a helpful blog post and new blogger to follow that way. Now that I’m using Feedly to keep track of the blogs I follow, it’s easier than ever to create boards and track the posts I would definitely recommend to others. This new feature is my way to shout out all of the wonderful posts that I’ve loved reading over the course of the past month!
- Everyone seems to have a different approach to DNFs and how they impact your reading goal, and I really enjoyed reading Lauren’s thoughts on the topic!
- Kaitlin gives us a wonderful overview of her time in Europe. Her pictures have me wanting to go back so badly!
- Brittany discusses being a black sheep with popular reads, a feeling I can definitely relate to!
- There seems to be a lot of overlap between the book blogging and planning community, and I know I love to read about how different bloggers use planners. Lauren laments her planner woes after trying several different planning methods.
- Nicole’s post about not having concrete OTPs really resonated with me, since I have been feeling less emotionally connected with book romances than I used to!
- Lauren highlights authors who haven’t let her down in this fun new feature!
- In honor of Valentine’s Day, Hannah featured some of her favorite adult romance books. I am not ashamed to admit I added every book to my TBR after reading her post.
- Zoey continues her post series on the best bookish candles.
- Christy covers this year’s YANovCon kickoff
Did any of these posts show up in your feed this month? What is a post you came across this month that you’d highly recommend? Let me know in the comments!
I love these kind of posts – I always find a new blogger or two to follow! I really enjoyed Lauren’s DNF conversation, and Nicole’s post about OTPs lead me to her post about all the acronyms in book blogging – there’s so many!
I’m glad you found this post helpful in finding new bloggers! I love that too, especially since it’s easy to stay in the same circles without discovering new bloggers if you’re not actively trying!
Thanks so much for linking up to my OTP post! I’m glad you enjoyed it. Just as an FYI, I tried to visit the post about YANovCon, but the link brings me to the post about candles. 🙂
Thank you so much for the heads up! I’ve fixed the link!
I love this type of post as well! I added it to my monthly recaps because it’s such a great way to branch out from my usual blogging network!
I used to try and add it to my mothly recaps but I found they were getting waaaay too long and exhausting for me to write! I figured putting the links in a separate post would help them to stand out more too!