Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly feature hosted by the fantastic blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books That Recently Came Into Your posession (bought/borrowed/library/etc). Since I just attended ALA a TON of books have come into my possession, so I’ll cover the ones I’ve received since then and the last ones I received at ALA time-frame wise (so Sunday afternoon). My list will also include recent pre-orders!
1) Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge- I LOVED this book when I got it from the library last summer, so when I saw it on Amazon for $5 last week I had to get it!
2) The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick- After recently finished My Life Next Door, I had to pre-order this one!
3) Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins- Pre-ordered the paperback of this a few days ago when I saw it for $5 on Amazon! My copies of Anna and Lola are paperback so I had to wait so my copies could match!
4) Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu- I won this in a giveaway by Brittany @ The Book Addict’s Guide! SO looking forward to reading about how the topic of religion is handled!
7) Tiny Pretty Things by Sonia Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton- One of the last auhtor signings I attended at ALA on Sunday! Thanks to HarperCollins!
8) Under a Painted Sky by Stacey Lee- I actually stumbled across this one on accident at ALA on Sunday afternoon at Penguin’s booth and was thrilled to see that the author was signing copies!
9) White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout- The lovely ladies at the Harlequin booth gave me a copy of this one! I’ve been wanting to start this series for a while now!
10) None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio- One of my most anticipated signings for Sunday afternoon, I’ve been wanting to get my hands on this soooo badly (I actually requested and checked it out from the library but had to return it because of DUE DATES). I was doing a happy dance when I found out there would be a signing for this one and the author was so nice! (We bonded over my hometown, which she visits often because she has family there!)
What’s your favorite book that’s come into your possession most recently? Let me know in the comments!