One of my favorite things that comes along with blogging is discovering new posts and new bloggers to follow that aren’t in my online social circle already. I’ve found post recommendations from other bloggers so helpful, and found many a helpful blog post and new blogger to follow that way. Now that I’m using Feedly to keep track of the blogs I follow, it’s easier than ever to create boards and track the posts I would definitely recommend to others. This new feature is my way to shout out all of the wonderful posts that I’ve loved reading over the course of the past month!
March’s links are a little late going up (real life getting in the way, sadly!) but I hope you still check out some of these wonderful posts from March!
- Nicole shares two tools that help her reply and comment on blog posts…I immediately started using Pocket after reading her post!
- I loved this event recap for Lauren Oliver’s Before I Fall by the ladies at Tales of the Ravenous Reader!
- I loved Christy’s Mirror Box unboxing video!
- I’ve definitely experienced the dreaded bookish-mind blank that Holly discusses!
- Joey’s event recap of HarperCollins Canada’s Frenzy Presents event inspired serious blogger envy!
- I’m obsessed with the new cover of Rainbow Rowell’s Carry On, and Brittany did a Redesign Reaction post for it!
- I loved Lauren’s latest addition to her Read-Bait series!
- I really enjoyed and resonated with Shannon’s thoughts on her evolution as a book blogger.
- Brittany’s discussion on how soon is too soon to post spoilers brought up some really great points!
- Nicole asks whether there’s such thing as a “quick post”…I know there’s not for me!
- Kara’s review of A Psalm for Lost Girls introduced me to a new novel to add to my TBR!
- Cait talks about ten times she’s been ridiculously confused by books (I think we’ve all been there!)
- Lauren always posts the most wonderful, thoughtful discussions and I particularly enjoyed her thoughts on what makes a book re-read worthy.
- I’m so glad I recently started following Kristen’s blog because her posts are so thoughtful and insightful, such as this one discussing high school in real life vs. high school in books.
- The Handmaid’s Tale is one of my favorite books that I love to
pushrecommend to people, so I am loving that B&N did a list on 5 Books to Read After You’ve Read the Handmaid’s Tale.
- I am a HUGE ice cream junkie so I loved Alexa’s latest Table for Two post!
- I loved Cait’s post pondering what the perfect amount of pages for a book is!
- I am ALL ABOUT the podcasts these days and started The Baby-Sitters Club Club after reading Quinn’s review!
- Kristen posted another wonderful discussion asking why do some books make us more emotional than others?
- I loved reading about Nicole’s haphazard reading habits…as much as I’d love to be more intentional and meticulous in my reading, it always seems to get away from me!
Did any of these posts show up in your feed this month? What is a post you came across this month that you’d highly recommend? Let me know in the comments!