Top Ten Tuesday is a fun weekly feature hosted by the fantastic blog The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic comes straight from my Christmas/birthday wish list, and for the most part is in no particular order.
1) Wicked– In this instance, Wicked IS the number one book on my wish list! JLA, paranormal happenings, and a New Orleans setting? Yes please!
2) These Broken Stars– Gorgeous cover that I must own for my shelves plus I hear this is a fantastic book that I’m really late to the party for!
3) Winterspell– I’ve heard mixed tings about this book, but I reallly still want it because the Nutcracker is a tale near and dear to my heart, and I’m so excited to read a retelling of it!
4) A Thousand Pieces of You- I’ve heard great things about this exciting book that features jumping between dimensions and worlds.
5) A Mad, Wicked Folly– I love good historical fiction and I’ve heard good things about this book for a while, and I love the cover!
6) Lailah– I think it’s been long enough since the vampire boom that saturated the YA market that I can enjoy another vampire tale (and a well done love triangle!).
7) Wait for You- I’ve been wanting to start reading New Adult and I trust that Jennifer L Armentrout writes fantastic NA fiction!
8) The Book of Ivy– A newer release that sounds really intruging to me as it seems sort of a blend of a dystopian and the tv show Revenge (which is one of my favorites!)
9) Splintered and 10) Damsel Distressed– These are both fairytale retellings that I’ve heard other bloggers speak very highly about, and would be perfect to add to my TBR for the Fairytale Retelling Challenge I’m participating in for 2015!
Are any of these books on your holiday wishlist? Let me know in the comments!