- The challenge runs from January 1st – December 31st 2015.
- The goal is to read fairytale retellings, but if you want you can also pick other retellings. It’s up to you what you count as a fairytale. Here are a couple of books you can pick from: my bookshelf with fairytale retellings and Fairytale lists on Listopia. You can read Middle Grade, Young Adult and Adult books for this challenge. Obviously, the book doesn’t have to be published in 2015.
- There are 6 different levels you can aim for:
-Prince Charming: 1 – 4 books.
-Magic mirror: 5 – 9 books.
-Big bad wolf: 10 – 15 books.
-The wise princess: 16 – 20 books.
-Wicked fairy Godmother: 21 – 25 books.
-Bluebeard: you are killing it! 26+ books.
- Every beginning of the month I will make a link-up post where you put all your reviews in and they will have fun/informative introductions.
- It’s not a promise, but there might be challenges.
- Most important thing: HAVE FUN and spread the word 🙂
I’ll be aiming for the Magic Mirror or Big Bad Wolf level (5-15 book range, but I’ll also be counting novellas) so look out for my reviews! Here are some of the books I especially hope to read in 2015 for this challenge:
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Winter by Marissa Meyer
Damsel Distressed by Kelsey Macke
Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
Gilded Ashes by Rosamund Hodge
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
I can’t wait to get started on these titles! Are you planning on reading any fairytale retellings in 2015?